Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming on the heels of our wildly successful Kickstarter Project at the end of January, we're re-launching our Crafthulhu project on Indiegogo ~ a rival crowd-funding site with a huge international following. The 'buzz' surrounding our project by gamers at FFG and BGG was tangible and before we spent any more time developing our on-line store, we wanted to make sure as many AH players had a chance to garner our thematic card holders and component trays before we start making them available to specialty shops, Etsy, and other venues.

We're really excited to have the ability to reach additional gamers, to join those who have already joined as Members of the Order from Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, and the UK, and of course our gaming communities here in the U.S.!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
Coming on the heels of our wildly successful Kickstarter Project at the end of January, we're re-launching our Crafthulhu project on Indiegogo ~ a rival crowd-funding site with a huge international following. The 'buzz' surrounding our project by gamers at FFG and BGG was tangible and before we spent any more time developing our on-line store, we wanted to make sure as many AH players had a chance to garner our thematic card holders and component trays before we start making them available to specialty shops, Etsy, and other venues.

We're really excited to have the ability to reach additional gamers, to join those who have already joined as Members of the Order from Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, and the UK, and of course our gaming communities here in the U.S.!

Great!

Got a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good call ~ we're looking to re-launch our project on 1 June over at Indiegogo. You can catch a glimpse of what it will look like at Kickstarter...Crafthulhu.

Cheers,
Joe/the Professor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just a quick update to those who have e-mailed me ~ all I need to accomplish is the PayPal connection for the Indiegogo site, so I hope to launch by 15 May. I'll run the site for 30 days and add the newest orders to our production run.

From Richard Launius, the creator of Arkham Horror, stated "I do hope you continue with the product, especially at conventions and internet sales as I think you could do very well. "Additions like this to the game truly add to the atmosphere and experience that Arkham Horror is intended to deliver...for those that can afford it and play a lot of Arkham Horror, really nice things to own."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indiegogo Checklist...

- Write text...check!
- Add pictures to Gallery...check!
- Get PayPal account ready...check!
- Advertise on BGG...check!

We'll launch our Crafthulhu Project on Indiegogo this Wednesday, 5/15/13 at noon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indiegogo is a go! Also, Crafthulhu.com website will receive a much-needed face-lift through a professional web-design company. Look for an operational site soon, with a Blog, Gallery, and the On-Line Store.

Keep the feedback coming either through the e-mail or here on the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest Interview!

http://accordingtowhim.blogspot.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.