Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: Suggestion: Show Recent Ratings on User Profiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
One feature I'd love to see is a user's recent ratings. It would show the stuff that the user has tried lately. Maybe the ten latest games rated.

It might possibly help keep folks up on the latest and greatest additions and revisions of their GeekBuddies' ratings, with a little extra programming to "view GeekBuddies" page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds useful. I know I'd use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian A
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey, I've asked for this and so has at least one other person a couple times:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/774266

My request would lay the foundation for your request and all sorts of cool opportunities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have kind of been thinking about something like this for a while now but didn't think it would be all that doable. My idea was to add another list or two to a users profile similar to the Top 10 and Hot 10 lists but make them configurable by the user. So you could get the last 10 games a user rated or just about 10 of anything you could come up with for that matter. This could be pretty simple since all you'd have to do would be to make the title of the list editable and then users could enter 10 game IDs for anything they wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thee Insidius Doktor Glaze & His Sidekick Donut Boy with the Amazing Monkeytime Dancers Ooh!
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I_have_heard_the_mermaids_singing,_each_to_each. I_do_not_think_that_they_will_sing_to_me... We_have_lingered_in_the_chambers_of_the_sea By_sea_girls_wreathed_with_seaweed_red_and_brown Till_human_voices_wake_us,_and_we_drown
mbmbmbmbmb
Another victem dies in the suggestion box?

Anyone out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.