Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sebastian Chavez
United States
South San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone I'm new here , we have just started a Board Club for a small school in SSF area, we have been playing some games now and the members last week ask if they can be shown how to play WarHammer 40k , I have since investegated this game and found it complicated is thier some gameing people in the area who could Demo this game for our club of about 9 students , or give me some Ideas were in the SF bayarea I can have them go and see theses games being played thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie DuBois
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
You might try:
Gamescape
333 Divisadero St.
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 621-4263

I'm not a miniatures gamer, but I believe people were playing Warhammer the last time I was in the store.

Welcome to the geek!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the geek, guess you hung around for a month before posting...
Warhammer 40k is an expensive hobby. Collecting an army costs hundreds of pounds by the normal methods (cue some ubergeek pointing out how you can do it using the change behind the sofa by his methods..snore)
People should be aware of this before they start collecting.

It is quite fun though: when I played I borrowed models off someone else, and the battles were fun (and I could play a different race each battle if I liked, since we freely used one sort of model to depict another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.