Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Phillies
United States
Worcester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have started writing another Stalingrad book "Stalingrad Replayed" with a series of sample games and commentary. After all, most chess players learn much my reading chess books; why shouldn't Stalingrad players learn by reading Stalingrad books?

My book after that, however, will be "Designing Board Wargames -- Introduction", which I need for a course that I will be teaching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stein
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please refresh- You wrote for The General back in the day, correct?
Presume you did all those variants to OOB?
Sorry that my memory isn't better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phillies wrote:
I have started writing another Stalingrad book "Stalingrad Replayed" with a series of sample games and commentary. After all, most chess players learn much my reading chess books; why shouldn't Stalingrad players learn by reading Stalingrad books?

As someone who wishes that there were far more books on far more games, I'm all in favor of a new Stalingrad book, and wish you well on the project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Phillies
United States
Worcester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the kind thoughts. I did write for the General, and rather more for Panzerfaust, but game variants are to be credited to someone else. I am mostly targeting people who have rarely or never played the game. They are our future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.