Subject: Enemy Level? GETTING MAD!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
no need to be... This question has already been asked. It is needed for further expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
BeansHarpoon wrote:
What the hell are the level numbers on the enemy dice for? Am I missing something? This is really pissing me off!

Rather than getting really angry, have a look at the new rulebook - in the FAQ at the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaulGrogan wrote:
Rather than getting really angry, have a look at the new rulebook - in the FAQ at the back.

Hey now, it's BGG etiquette 101, posting rules questions without checking the rules/FAQ first .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a die ability that kills all level 1 Sauron units - if I'm not mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BeansHarpoon wrote:
Revoke my BGG membership!!! You're right, I SHOULD have checked the FAQ. (SMACKS FOUR-HEAD W/ HAND)
why smack your four-head? Is it your four-head that is responsible for memory, or is it just the one that always takes the blame? I'd be interested to know what roles your one- two- and three-heads have and whether you have any higher numbered heads that we should be aware of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Resler
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mccrispy wrote:
why smack your four-head? Is it your four-head that is responsible for memory, or is it just the one that always takes the blame? I'd be interested to know what roles your one- two- and three-heads have and whether you have any higher numbered heads that we should be aware of.

Love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hey now, it's BGG etiquette 101, posting rules questions without checking the rules/FAQ first :p .

Would that be the late-coming revised rules and FAQ that you'd need to come here to look for if you knew it was here in the first place, as opposed to the Encyclopedia Confusionanica contained within the game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.