Subject: Puerto Rico PC game, in Australia? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew C.
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone know how to buy the Puerto Rico PC game in Sydney, Australia? The Eagle Games website offers no information about international availability in stores, and my email query that I submitted has been ignored. They do offer international shipping, but the shipping cost adds another $30 to the price (the game itself is $29.99!), so this is not an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wong
Singapore
Singapore
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think that you might be better of waiting a while longer for EB to ship it in. Otherwise you might wanna try asking that game shop (can't remember the name) at Pitt street to bring it in because I saw them carrying the PC version of Imperialism once. Unless you're most eager to get it, I don't think the $30 shipping cost justifies it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Blume
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,

Sorry I ddi not get a response to you about availability. I don't know if a filter caught it, or if I overlooked it. I will check and see if we have distribution rights Down Under.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Please post the answer here, 'cause I need that game too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.