Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Much like you can select a batch of text and make it "spoiler" or "quote", I think it's about time "Rant" was added.

Rant could be in it's own font, or color, or maybe it'd be like "spoiler" and be hidden until scrolled over. I'm sure there's a dozen different ways to display the rant text.

As I see it, so many people add it (rant & /rant) to their "rants" that it might as well be a function.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mb
Re: RANT
Don't people like to add some 'color' to their rant? You know, to personalize it a bit without using [COLOR=#FFFFFF][BGCOLOR=#990000]expletives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to piggy back a rider for a sarcasm font. It isn't a really huge problem here, but there are plenty of times that sarcasm was taken seriously and things progressed out of hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
WE ALREADY HAVE A RANT MODE!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
kdiddy13 wrote:
I'm going to piggy back a rider for a sarcasm font. It isn't a really huge problem here, but there are plenty of times that sarcasm was taken seriously and things progressed out of hand.

Right. This lack of a rant qualifier is a valuable feature of the 'geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Vrabel
United Kingdom
Cambridge
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
[/serious]
[hyperbole]
[rant]
For gods sake, man! Don't you realise that you could invent a 'rant' mode yourself? Are you blind? What's wrong with people these days? WHY? WHY? WHY?
[/rant]
[/hyperbole]
[serious]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.