Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Tall
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone else noticed that their registration date in profile is not correct? Mine lists me as registering at 2003-03-18 and I thought I had been on here longer than that but maybe my memory was faulty. But just now I was looking at my GG received list and my first lot I got on 2002-08-02.

Cheers,
Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but I have noticed people have different flags for their nations on different forums. Here's an example.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/97284

The flag on the person in the forum says he's from Barbados but you click to go to their profile and the profile has a US flag (They're from New Jersey).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Its been a long while since I heard this. But as I remember Aldie when moving over to the new profile system did them in two batches. One I believe was 12-20-2002 and one in 3-18-2003, which is why you see a lot of the pre-2002 folks in those two values. But I may have my facts mixed up, has been a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Yeah - it was my mistake. I didn't start tracking actual registration dates till this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.