Hide
3 Posts

Courtier» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dismissive Power card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diazaburo Bueno
msg tools
Can someone please clarify the Power Card DISMISSIVE?

"play an influence card. That influence card can replace an influence marker even if the affected courtier has an empty space"

So does the Influence card you play determine what courtier is affect by the Dismissive power card? For example, You play a church influence card. So the second part of the action can only take place with the courtier of the corresponding church influence card?

Or do you have the option of choosing a different court other than the card that was played. For example, I played a church influence with dismissive, so I can choose to "replace an influence marker" on minister.

One more thing. By it saying "even if the affected courtier has an empty space," Does this mean I can put an influence marker on an empty space using the dismissive action?

Just got the game today for my girlfriend and we are loving it!
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, the influence card you play determines which Courtier(s) you can place the marker on. So if you play the Princess then you have to place on the Princess, if you play the Church you can place on either church person, and if you have a wild you can place anywhere.

Normally, if there's an empty space on the Courtier you have to place in the empty space and cannot displace someone else (that's reserved for when the Courtier is full), but if you play Dismissive you can kick someone off even if there are empty spots left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diazaburo Bueno
msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.