Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: ISO a game...help please.. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy m
msg tools
A couple years ago I played a very fun game that I don't remember the name of..it involved only cards and you selected a number of cards and all of them had famous people on them...in the 1st round, you could say anything to get your partner to guess the person..you had a time limit and when that was up the other team went..you totaled your cards at the end of the round...the 2nd round you could only use one word to describe the person, using the same cards...in the 3rd round, you couldnt say anything..you could only use hand gestures or actions...does anyone know the name of this game? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are looking for Time's Up
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1353

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We call it the "Three Round Game" but in the second round you can use three words. We play in teams with everyone writing four or five names of their choice. That way you can get some weird choices (such as the time I entered the name of one of the Transformers that only my friend, on my team, would know.....)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Riedy
United States
Glen Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...also known as "Celebrity."

Do yourself a favor and don't buy Time's Up. Invest in a couple of pieces of paper, some pens, and a watch with a second hand. Voila! Your own copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.