This time I have conversion stats based on Grant Morrison's Batman R.I.P.-- playable Doctor Hurt, and mods to transform Batman and Joker into the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh and The Clown at Midnight. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Doctor Hurt – Black character pieces/cards
Starting resources: +1 Money, +2 Information, +3 Threat.
1. The Black Glove – Doctor Hurt may pay 3 Money to avoid a fight where Batman is the aggressor—instead, move Batman into an adjacent block.
2. The Cloak Fits – Doctor Hurt may pay 2 Information per Threat token at stake to avoid removal of Threat by Batman.
3. Hypnotic Trigger Phrase – Gain the Hypnotic Trigger Phrase token (place it in your Hideout). Whenever you discard a card to take resources, you can also move your Trigger Phrase token to a block unoccupied by any other Villain. It counts as 2 Threat (this can increase Threat in a block for Doctor Hurt to above the normal limit of 5). Henchmen (excluding Doctor Hurt’s) cannot enter a block with the Phrase token.
4. The Hole In Things – At any time, Doctor Hurt may remove a Henchman from play to gain 4 Information. You will have to repurchase any Henchman removed from play.
5. Place Your Bets – You may place a bet on the outcome of Doctor Hurt’s next fight with Batman—any Money amount up to your current level. If your prediction is correct, collect the amount betted from the Reserve. If it is incorrect, discard the amount betted.
Ability Token: Hypnotic Trigger Phrase
Batman of Zur-En-Arrh:
Batman Fight value lvls. 1-10: 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6
Batman Order value lvls. 1-10: -1, -2, -2, -3, -3, -3, -4, -4, -5, -5
The first time Doctor Hurt defeats Batman, he returns in this form, gaining a level as usual. The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh is moved to Crime Alley, which becomes the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh’s BatCave. The first time the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh fights a Villain, place the Bat-Might token in the block too, adding 1 to Batman’s Fight value and -1 to his Order value. The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh loses the Bat-might token before his second fight. If the Batman of Zur-En-Arrh enters Arkham Asylum, the controller completes his turn and replaces him with the original Batman.
Joker: The Clown at Midnight – Purple character pieces/cards
If Doctor Hurt is in play, and The Joker defeats Batman, The Joker retreats to his Hideout. The Joker becomes The Clown at Midnight for the rest of the game.
1. Joker Trumps Deuce – Whenever The Joker discards a card to take resources, you may roll 1 die. If you roll a Bat-Emblem, you may look at the top Batman card and either re-shuffle it into the deck anywhere you choose, or leave it as is.
2. Short One Trigger Finger – Whenever The Joker gains a new Ability card, you may choose 1 adjacent block occupied by Henchmen. 1 Henchman in that block is removed from play, and must be repurchased.
3. Superpersonas – Other villains need to spend Information equal to The Joker’s collected Ability cards to move into a block occupied by The Joker.
4. A Yin/Yang Thing – Whenever the Joker is in a fight with Batman, gain 2 Information. If you win, place 1 additional Threat (3 total).
5. Red and Black – Gain the Death Pollen token (place it in your Hideout). Whenever you discard a card to take resources, you can also move your Death Pollen token to any block on the board. All figures in that block must retreat to their Hideout. Figures cannot enter a block with the Death Pollen token. This token has no Threat value.
Ability Token: Death Pollen
- Last edited Tue May 7, 2013 6:05 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue May 7, 2013 6:04 am