Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hoffman
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When using the Doom Track variant, I have a question regarding the timing. Does the player get to complete his turn when the last doom counter is placed? For instance, a player has just defeated a challenge causing the card to be discarded. This discard causes the last doom counter to be placed triggering the endgame. Defeating this challenge gives this player another experience point. The player now has enough to level up his Hero.

So, can the player complete his turn (and leveling up his Hero) before the endgame begins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I allways played that way: end the current player's turn and then go to the end game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it single player to learn rules but seem enjoyable single player any how..

I decided not to finish my turn and not to level up with exp..

the rules say immediatly end normal game.

but if it happened again i'd way up how strong my hero other players hero would be compared to final fight..personal judgement

but if your a strict rules laywer and want the challnge end before spending exp.

I did change the rules as some one surjested here in that it took one extra card before a doom counter was layed.
e.g 3 card in stead of 2 card for 1 player.

I'd also consider not letting events go in the doom track (next time maybe)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.