Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was only a quick race in Interlagos while we should wait for more folks to appear to play. Only 1 lap for and one player was new to the game. My brother and I explained the rules for him and immediately we begin. The new guy and me started head to head and passed the “S do Senna”, but I overshot a little just in this first curve. My brother catched with us by the end of the “Reta Oposta” and these intermediate turns were quite a mess of I pass you then you pass me, but in the “S”, Dimas (the new guy) take the lead, so I again pushed and almost spinned on my way out of the curve, but maintained with him, my brother was a little more conservative a fell behind. In the last curve Dimas stacked high and did it in the fifth gear and overshot it, being short to spining too. I was just behind him and we both went on the sixth gear toward the finish line. He was a little ahead of me when we got out that last curve, but he had a low result in the dice (23 in the sixth gear), so I had hopes of winning. I got a better result, but not sufficient to pass him and not enough to win the race. Congrats to Dimas, who won this Brazil Gran Prize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.