Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Hamburg
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to thank Z-Man for great customer service. I recently bought Reef Encounter and one of the counter sheets in my copy was misprinted in a way that made it unusable. I was bummed, because I hoped to get the game to the table soon.

I sent an e-mail to Z-Man asking if they could send me a new counter sheet- got an e-mail back from Zev himself letting me know that the sheet would be in the mail the next day. I had it by the end of the week, so I'm very happy (but, unfortunately, I haven't been able to play the game yet).

Anyhow, awesome customer service. I'm looking forward to buying more Z-Man games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for a reply to my game submission it's been a month or so. I don't want to bug them, but I wonder if they got it or deleted it or what. I don't mind if they say no I just would like to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.