Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played Dune and I don't own a copy but I've read a bit about the game and recently did a search on E-bay. I found an unopened copy currently selling on E-bay.

Seeing as how so many folks had to settle for dog-eared copies for their own collections, I was sure that there are probably plenty of geeks here who would love a chance at an unopened box.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

I don't have any connection with the seller. I just thought it was a fine oppurtunity for some geek to get their hands on a pristine copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ships to USA only

Oh well, I really can't afford it, at the price I imagine it will end up going for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jen Kuipers
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn you! I was hoping no one else would notice!

Argh!! crycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
mergryphon wrote:
Darn you! I was hoping no one else would notice!

Argh!! crycry

Puh-leeze. Anyone looking for a rare game has ebay automatically email them when matches come up, so anyone who was earnestly looking for this game knows about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What self-respecting Geek would acquire a shrink-wrapped copy of Dune and then ship it to another country?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or just ask the seller if he will ship internationally. I am in the process of auctioning a 40th Anniversary Collector's Edition Risk (only 3 days left and even though I posted "ship to U.S." (as I have never shipped internationally) got a few questions regarding shipping to Canada, New Zealand, etc. After checking it out with UPS, I realized it wasn't that difficult - so I've told perspective buyers, if they don't mind the increased cost and wait time, I'll do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as an aside about shipping internationally, I always leave my auctions open to foreign bidders. In the past, perhaps because of the strength of the Euro, Europeans have bid quite a bit more then I was expecting on certain games. I never would have recieved $300+ for my Heroquest expansion if I wasn't willing to ship it abroad. Just something to think about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmw23 wrote:
Just as an aside about shipping internationally, I always leave my auctions open to foreign bidders. In the past, perhaps because of the strength of the Euro, Europeans have bid quite a bit more then I was expecting on certain games. I never would have recieved $300+ for my Heroquest expansion if I wasn't willing to ship it abroad. Just something to think about.

Very true, I've yielded my biggest sales from people overseas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lee
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am now the high bidder! (hahahaha) I fully do not expect to stay on top, but it will be interesting to see what it goes for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone here is interested, I have an unpunched copy of Dune with the Sandworm box (not sting) for trade (or sale).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.