Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone knows of any homemade adventures i can download that support more than 4 heroes so that 6 or even 7 people can play. Also, does anyone have any conversion ideas for modifying the existing scenarios to support 5 or 6 heroes. Like, how many additional monsters would be needed? Etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Rule of Thumb is 6 Heroes needs 50% more monsters. If you only have one Monster, you might add a buddy (a CR 1/2 buddy for a CR1 challenge, for example), or make the Monster a bit tougher. Or just have a couple more encounters.

You also need to up the treasure totals. (and XP though this is relatively easy).

I don't have the board game I am just speaking for D&D generally. Lucky you, having 6 players and a DM, I struggle to get 3 people in face to face. Which is maybe why I went into PBEM. I now have 8-10 'heroes' (3 of them are more into the villain approach.sauron). They are more or less independent of each other so I never know how many will take on a particular dungeon,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you had the two expansions, you could join all the boards up for one massive adventure, but as for item and monster layout goes, you're on your own. This might be something to consider if you're playing with more than four players or want something bigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Warlock of
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo / Co-op rules now available again!

I'm the original author of these rules, and have made them available once more.

Includes rules for solo or co-op play, with any number of heroes; procedurally-generated dungeons, monsters, treasure and traps; experience and levelling; and optional rules for incorporating scenery from HeroQuest and Warhammer Quest.

Let me know what you think!

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/140112/dd-fab-solo-co-op-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.