Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Ubongo from GamesSurplus.com and it came mashed. I emailed them and they told me they'd get more in 4 weeks and to feel free to open the mashed copy and play it and that they would send out a replacement with return postage for the damaged copy when they got it. The contents are fine but the tray and box are pretty jacked up so I definitely want it replaced. It was nice of them to tell me to open and play the damaged copy though. I like good customer service so I told them I'd post it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done. Often people only post with complaints. Positive feedback is as important as negative IMO. Especially when so many retailers are so close in price/s&h, etc. It's customer service that keeps you coming back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nelson
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameSurplus is fantastic. They're great about getting my orders filled same day, and are so close by I always get my games next day using UPS ground service. Fortunately I've never received anything mashed from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also think that Games Surplus are great. I just purchased Kreta from them and recieved it in one day with their most basic shipping. If you live on the east coast I highly recommend them for a game you need quickly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Freedman
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto on that. I've had good dealings w/them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Teixeira
United States
Stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I also really appreciate folks over there. I live in Stroudsburg, PA and I get my order the very next day after an order is placed. Great service. Not to mention the free coffee mugs I get every once in a while

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Free mug? Cool. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Ludwick
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We have a set of two coffee mugs, one blue and the other white.

At the moment I have Commands and Colors: Ancients on pre-order with them.

Wonderful people to deal with BTW. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Surplus are lightning fast with their responses, nice and very helpful. My special order item was held for me over the holidays and is now being sent when I finally got around to officially placing the order. They held it for me just because I said I would buy it, even though I procrastinated for the last two weeks (uh, what was I doing...okay, I'll skip the chance to drop my link again ). Terrific folks, all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I never got a coffee mug! But yeah, they're a great retailer, one of my 2 favs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kerr
United States
arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

I've never had anything but great experiences with gamesurplus... they are the first place I go when I do my online game buying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm delighted to see their kids' offerings expanding. Used to be when non-gaming friends said "Where can I get that?" I'd have to sheepishly answer "Well, um, I had to order it from Germany and that's only cost-effective when you order (cough) a couple hundred dollars worth of games at a time." Now I can say "You're in luck -- looks like gamesurplus has both of the ones you like in stock and they'll probably arrive tomorrow!" Much better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.