Victor The Geek
United States
Harrisburg area
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need to pay down on my credit card!!! The wife has been on me about it, so I'm selling some games.

AUCTION TIME! - Mix of Old, New, Unpunched, & NIS - USA Only - WBC Pick-Up Option! - Ends May 13th

List of games
All American Football
Ares Project
Assault: Tactical Combat in Europe: 1985 (NIS)
Axis & Allies
Bermuda Triangle
Blue Line Hockey
Clash
Combat Commander: Europe
Command & Colors: Ancients
Cuba (Un-Punched)
Dragon Strike (Un-Punched)
Food Fight
Fortress America
In A Pickle
King's Vineyard
London
Manga Manga
Marauders
Metro (Un-Punched)
Moonstar
Noblemen (NIS)
Orient Express (Un-Punched)
Pit
Play By Play
Puerto Rico
Quest For The Philosopher's Stone
San Juan (Un-Punched)
Scotland Yard
Sky Traders
Smart Ass
Solarquest
Star Wars: Escape From Death Star Game
Thurn & Taxis (Un-Punched)
Torpedo Game
Touring
Washington's War
Weird US

Shipping
I'll be shipping from the zip code 17013 and will ONLY ship to a USA address. I will most definitely combine shipping for multiple items. I plan on shipping the games the cheapest way possible, but if you're willing to pay a little more to get them faster (e.g. Priority Mail instead of Parcel Post), let me know. You will NOT be charged for packing materials or handling. Shipping costs already suck, so I'm not adding to it.

Option to Pick-Up at the WBC in Lancaster, PA
If you will be attending the World Boardgaming Championship in Lancaster, PA (July 29 – Aug 4), you'll be able to pickup the game(s) from me and save on shipping. Since the WBC is months away, I'll still box up the games and stick them in my man cave. That way no one (me, my wife, or friends) will be able to play them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor The Geek
United States
Harrisburg area
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*******AUCTION HAS ONLY 2 HOURS LEFT********

Goes off tonight around 10pm EST. Some of the games are NIS and some are Un-Punched. And they have NO bids!

Noblemen is NIS and NO BIDS!
Cuba is Un-Punched and NO BIDS!
San Juan is Un-Punched and NO BIDS!
Sky Traders has NO BIDS!
London has NO BIDS!
Washington's War has NO BIDS!

There are a total of 37 games up for auction.

AUCTION TIME! - Mix of Old, New, Unpunched, & NIS - USA Only - WBC Pick-Up Option! - Ends May 13th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.