Subject: Promo value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
I know it's all speculation at this point, but I have an extra set of promos from the KS I'm thinking of selling off. I'm not looking to get a ridiculous amount for it, but I know they have a good amount of value (especially Nox and Goultard). Anyone have any idea what a good asking price is for the set of 8 promos from the KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Id start out at $10-15 a piece.
Thats usually the going base line for promos of any sorts.

Look at Young Legacy for Sentinels of the Multiverse.
She is a card, is sells for $20ish.

The runebound / runewars promos sell for $25+ for Nara, and Tobin (IIRC)

My opinion, $100 for a starts, for the entire set.
Especially if you can attract attention from overseas with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
In Europe, Flunch promo can be found between 10 en 20 EUR, but Nox and Argon Gass are much harder to get. Can't find any on ebay under 100 EUR (130USD)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy S
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
In France some of the promos can sell for $80-120 each. So if you can hit that market it stands to reason there is more profit. The US market is all speculation right now... And it's possible/probable if every other $500+ backer sells theirs the market will be flooded initially and you will all drive down each other's price greatly. I would say if you can, hold them for 6+ months and if the game does well you'll make 3-4x what you would now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheJSho wrote:
I would say if you can, hold them for 6+ months and if the game does well you'll make 3-4x what you would now.

Or be one of the first few to sell it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy S
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
ropya wrote:
TheJSho wrote:
I would say if you can, hold them for 6+ months and if the game does well you'll make 3-4x what you would now.

Or be one of the first few to sell it.

That's also true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's always more lucrative if you hang onto LM's and promos for a year after release. Selling them right away in a saturated market will devalue them by a good margin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
Aboute the promo fig goultard the barbarian, i've seen some aboute 40 USD. Dont forget you can get the French version (and print the english card) for 30USD + shipping, and you get the whole Season 2 of the anime in DVD for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.