Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about this...

If I play a "Close All X" card:

- do *I* choose for every opponent which card they must flip

OR

- do I only choose which card *I* flip and each opponent do the same for their card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier N.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The only situation in which a player cannot choose which card is closed is when that player has played a shadow card on the same turn in which another player has played a card with the HUNT ability.

I don't understand this point. Could you explain it in more details?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank McGirk
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no choice to be made. The Hunt card ONLY targets cards that are revealed at the same time as the hunt card. You cannot flip over a pre-existing Shadow card. And you will never have to flip/close a card because you played the hunt card itself, which is never a shadow card.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ostrander
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rémido wrote:
I'm not sure about this...

If I play a "Close All X" card:

- do *I* choose for every opponent which card they must flip

OR

- do I only choose which card *I* flip and each opponent do the same for their card?

Did this question ever get answered here? The two other posts don't make much sense, as the original question was not about a "hunt" but a "flip." So the question still remains when I play a ALL FLIP ONE card who decides for each player, me or the other player. And is this in the rules and I missed it or did Z-man miss that specific rule? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play that each player decides which card they will flip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
the examples int WYG version of the rulebook make this clear enough: each player chooses the card for himself/herself to open/close|unflip/flip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.