Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear ye, Hear ye. The royal scribe and accountant of the Kingdom of Thrif-te has completed the tabulations for the first four weeks of the Year of our Lord 2006. Be it known that the information given forth shall only be of a quality as that received (aka "garbage in, garbage out"). Be it also known that not all reportings of game rescues bore the price exacted by the stores of thift. These oversites will have skewed some numbers higher as well as sending some numbers lower. Therefore, all such numbers shall be ingested with sodium chloride. Use whatever amount you deem necessary. Let it also be known that all values were converted to American currency at whatever exchange rate was available when the accountants performed the conversion.

The people of Thrif-te have been industrious the past four weeks, with several new able-bodied thrifters coming forth into the King's castle. Many new games and new photos have been accumulated in the Kingdom's archives. For that, the Kingdom's coffers have issued forth gold.

The Kingdom has decreed these numbers officially posted for the first four weeks of the Year of our Lord 2006.

Week #----# of items---Total $$ paid------Average cost
--1-------------109----------$189.33-----------$1.74
--2--------------87----------$161.03-----------$1.85
--3-------------129----------$266.10-----------$2.06
--4-------------152----------$237.72-----------$1.56

Statistics for number of finds per person and games found thereof shall not be posted until the end of the year, thus decrees the scribe & accountant of the Kingdom of Thrif-te.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kingdom of Thrift - State of the Kingdom address - weeks
Shut out of week 4.

I feel my pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kingdom of Thrift - State of the Kingdom address - weeks
I had to add a week 2 purchase to the database, and haven't posted it yet. .. I guess I should now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.