Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mall of Horror is a fairly recent game that has been getting a lot of advertisement exposure on the Geek recently. Apparently it's similar to Rette Sich Wer Kann (the original, not the other game with the same title that became Crocodile Pool Party in English), but with a horror theme. (I'm sure there are other differences, too, but the focus here is on the stats.)

Will any stats stand out as showing the effects of this game's prominent BGG advertising?

Statistics:

Number of Views: 12853
Number of Ratings: 113
Average Rating: 6.86
Bayesian Average Rating: 6.64
Game Rank: 617
Overall Rank: 792
Standard Deviation: 1.56
Average Game Play Weight: 1.85
Personal Comments: 65
Users Owning: 134
Users Wanting: 58
Users Trading: 2
Total Plays: 193
Plays this month: 72
Wants Parts In Trade: 1
Has Parts In Trade: 0

Recommendations:

N/A

Forums:

Reviews: 4
Session Reports: 4
General Articles: 13
Rules Questions: 7
Strategy Articles: 0
Variants: 3
Announcements: 1
Image Comments: 4

Mall of Horror has 29 Images, and 2 Files

Mall of Horror appears on 33 GeekLists

-----

Frozen In Time: A BGG Snapshot is a series of articles capturing BGG data at a specific point in time. These articles intend to highlight changes over time, and may be followed up on in the future. I hope you find them interesting. I take Snapshots of games I think will show significant change in the future, although I may also choose games based on personal interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.