3 Easy mark
3 Sure Gamble

Hardware

2 Desperado
1 E3 Feedback Implant
2 HQ Interface
2 Plascrete Caraprace
--

The deck rewards early aggression. Scouting runs keep the corp poor, while inside jobs get you through anyway and E-shutdown/kraken/FAO just ruins their credits/defenses.

The deck doesn't want to spend turns clicking for cards, that's what the 5 card draw green events are for, to keep fuel in the fire cheapily.

Crypsis is in their as a "barrier breaker" because Aurora is that bad, whilst the click-to-charge on crypsis can be slow if the corp puts more than 2 barriers in front of 1 server, ignore it. Maker's Eye and HQ Interface means you can dig them zones until you can whittle down the multi-barrier defenses.

This deck is still in testing phase, only thing that worries me at the moment is econ, I think Gabe's innate and acct siphon are probably enough.

Feedback and comments are welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maybe Next Time
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think you'll find the lack of a non-Crypsis barrier breaker very difficult with the popularity of Ice Walls and Walls of Static. Crypsis will cost you more in cash AND more in clicks.

I'd kick out some of your card draw to free up influence for 2 Corroders. Or if you want maybe just 1 corroder for 1 Diesel and give that a try. Just my thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavlos Pavlopoulos
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
No plascretes, no tag protection and only event economy.. And no corroder.

Dunno, seems like a recipe for destruction to me. You have 6 economy cards and Account Siphon... but you want to clear the tags, meaning you're -4 every time right there. Plus a couple of stacked cheap barriers can really make you suffer. You are also playing so much card draw, but for what...? Your breakers? You can play special order for them. And with so many events, you'll find yourself keeping your card draw along with the events till you want to actually play them. Except if you spam them the minute you draw them, which is totally sub-optimal.

I feel like you want to play all the criminal neat tricks, but if you want economy you need to sacrifice some of them. I am inclined to say this will fail hard. First impressions might be wrong though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cj Mitchell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has plascretes, I just can't copy a decklist down apprently.

And the original list ran corroder and spec order in something like:

2 Corroder
2 Ninja
2 Peacock
1 Special order

Losing the diesels and crypsis.

As for event only money, I didn't like the idea of Kati/artimidge in a deck that will never clear it's tags. I guess I can play codebusting click 1, and take 6 off it, spending a turn to gain 5. (7 cred swing if the corp trashes it), if it does live take the rest off it next turn.

Original List was:

Identity

Gabe Santiago

Programs

2 Corroder
2 Ninja
2 Peacock
1 Femme Fetale
2 Sneak door

Events

3 Quality Time (1 Inf)
1 Special Order
1 Deja vu (2 Inf)
3 Inside Job
3 Forged Activation Order
3 E- Shutdown
2 Kraken
3 The Maker's Eye (2 Inf)
3 Account Siphon
2 Easy mark
3 Sure Gamble
2 Artimidge Codebusting

Hardware

2 Desperado
1 E3 Feedback Implant
2 HQ Interface
2 Plascrete Caraprace

Which I might go back to. (And start ignoring my 'amazing ideas' I get at 3am)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... I'm sorry, I just don't see Smash and Grab decks not inculding 3x sneak door and 3x special orders. .... if its all about early aggression need to run as quickly as possible and those cards help.

I suppose quality time is intended to help, but it cuts back on economy. Economy is super necessary for early aggro Criminal where you need to (in one single turn) run to the ICE, special order the breaker, install the breaker then run again. ... that's about at minimum 4 credits (and likely much more required! for early agg).

I think this deck design is more intended to control the game via ICE destruction and derez - which is rampant through this deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.