Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The February issue of INDEPTH is now available, featuring reviews and session reports from the Long Island Boardgaming Organization (LIBO). Besides all the usual great content, this issue features a new Game Puzzle, the outline of the LIBO Heroscape League, the wrapup of the LIBO Strat-O-Matic Football League, and a comprehensive article index.

For those who don't know - INDEPTH is a FREE, monthly, online magazine discussing boardgaming, exclusively. Although the content originates with LIBO, the information holds value to all readers.

As always, you can download ALL the issues at http://www.libogroup.com/indepth.htm

Additionally, the LIBO website has been updated with info on the Football League, and the initial results from the first week of play of the Heroscape League.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh...

Minor technical difficulty -- I was trying something new out this month (to speed up the process) and started learning about "master pages" in Quark.

Consequently, none of the dates changed from the master template.

For purists, the CORRECTLY-dated issue will be online this evening -- the content is the same, but the date will be correct as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RA finally gets some love. Appreciate the review of Santiago. That's a game I definitely vow to play before I purchase. It may take me a year to do it but don't plan on buying it till I play it. Article Index is awesome great resource to read more about a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I owe you the credit for coming up with the idea of an article index! Thanks for the inspiration!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.