Tiago Ali de Oliveira Bueno
Brazil
Campinas
São Paulo
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything setted up for a new game of mayhen and firefight along the vast deserts, and river and mountains and roads of this awesome Avalon Hill game.

It was a five player game with me and my brother, a friend of him Kovick, and a couple of friends Leo and Pat. I used the very old ball owner system for deciding who would begin the game and started ahead and with some luck draws I managed to be on the second track before anyone else had even started their engines.

The compact mass of car on the lower sections assured me with a calm leadership while everyone else was bitting and sttabig themselves on my hear mirror. I had a fair race until I got Box Cannoned, so I took the chance to replace my fuel and even getting back to the race in last place, I could had some hope, as everyone else should stop for fuel and I don't.

The first player managed to play a Rest Stop card and as everyone stoped to refuel, I narly got the lead. SO I pushed my engines a little more, stteped out in the gas and running on the Red Line I could not see a stone in front of me, there goes my fuel tank, but I was leading the race, a new track and a new box cannon.

As my now leaking fuel tank was nearly empty again, I ravenged some gas another time, and just in time to see that if I could pass everyone else, even with my leaking tank, I could win the game.

I just managed to catch a hand of high value roads and swerves, with that, I got out the side road passed along the rest stop again, passed to the last track, passed all four players, some with difficult and not undamaged, but managed for the third time, to get the lead and win the race.

A fabulous session....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.