Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Call it Advanced PIT... REMMI DEMMI is another one of the Goldsieber "Fun Games" line and manages to capture the energy and fun (yes, Greg, fun!) of PIT while shortening the playing time and increasing the confusion. (Confusion is good.)

There are three suits (colors) and three types of cards in each suit (running man, jumping man, celebrating man). Your objective: as quickly as possible, trade (ala PIT) your way to a hand of nine cards in which all are one color and one or two types *or* all are one type and one or two colors. The first player to accomplish this feat snatches the 4 pt marker from the table, followed by the 2nd place & 3rd place players getting the 3 pt and 2 pt markers. A timer (which can be set for 'lightening' or 'snail' pace by the dealer) only adds to the tension.

If you mess up (and claim a marker when you haven't accomplished the goal), you get -5 points... a hefty deficit to climb out from under. Play 7 rounds, and the game is over.

I think we played five rounds this time, as Greg was audibly whining (bring on the pacifier!). How you can enjoy ARRIBA and not this is just weird, Mr. Schloesser!

Mark Jackson 8
Cassie Berg 3
Ralph Anderson 3
Kay Jones 3
Greg Schloesser 0
Craig Berg 0
Vonda Matthews -1
Calvin Douds -5
Vickie Watson -5

rating: 6 (it's very cool... but seems to confuse people the first time out... those who don't like PIT should run when you see it coming!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.