Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Hancox
Australia
Melbourne
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the west end games version, i have 18 Alien cards, I think I am supposed to have 20. I have the following:

Clone, Filch, Trader, Void, Mind, Macron, Laser, Vulch, Amoeba, Sorcerer, Mutant, Empath, Philantropist, Zombie, Machine, Virus, Oracle and Chronos.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing and more importantly can anyone either supply me with them or scan and post the two?

I would be much indebted.

Regards
Kiwifirst

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Reinert
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are missing

INSECT (Copies opponent's power)
and
SEEKER (Asks "Yes or No" question.)

Personally, I never cared for the Seeker's power. That one felt more like a power granted to the player rather than to the alien race. "When you looked at Bob's hand last turn, did he have any edicts?"

But I liked the Insect's power of metamorphosis. It can use its opponent's power in any challenge.

Unfortunately I have no easy method of scanning them to you. Perhaps some else here does. Or in order to avoid piracy concerns, see if can find someone near where you live who will allow to examine their copies.

And of course, CE is still a great game with only 18 aliens. Good luck and good gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Hancox
Australia
Melbourne
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that Ralph. Hopefully somebody will be able to post something for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Taylor
United States
under surveillance
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lee:

Ralph is correct -- you're missing Insect and Seeker. I'm more than happy to scan these for you! What resolution? Would a nice printable 300dpi be OK? TIFF or JPEG file format? What e-mail address would you like me to send these images to? Just send me the particulars to my GeekMail.

So happy I can help!

TT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.