Kris Wolff
United States
poulsbo
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have two campesinos in a square, are they "totally safe" from other players? Or can they be kicked out by two campesinos of another player that come from "higher ground"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They can be run off by two opposing capesinos moving from higher ground, unless there is a casa or hacienda on the hex, in which case they are safe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By my understanding, a casa wouldn't protect them, since the opponent can still enter the hex. It would take a hacienda to completely protect them. Or am I completely wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Under the "Placing Buildings" heading of the rules:

Quote:
Other players' campesinos cannot end their movement in a space occupied by one of your casas. They can move through a space with your casa, but only if you do not also have a campesino there.

So from what I understand, if you have a casa in your hex and one or more campesinos, no one can even enter your hex. You are safe from being driven off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.