Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Oppenheim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently played two games of Carcassonne the city (my second and 3rd games), both a two player game against my brother.

In the first I was doing extremely well on markets, pretty well on the walls and I thought i was doing well on the suburbs. My brother outsmarted me on the 'burbs though, but totally screwed up his wall placement. When the we got to the end we had wildly different scores from the market/ road section. But whith the final addings - our scores came out as - 121 each! I'm sure draws are rare.

In our second game I again was doing very well on the markets, we both pretty much ignored the roads and I did some quality planning with the burbs. Then the wall placing section started to come into play and my brother scuppered a couple of my burb plans, put a couple of guards in perfect places, and our final scores - a draw with 121 each AGAIN!!

Have many of ypu had draws, are they common - is 121 a magic number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Korell
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
121 is a very common score is 5 card Cribbage, you sure you guys weren't
playing cribbage?

CHEERS!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.