Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Here's a suggestion - would it be possible to maintain a list of forums for each user that they're interested in or not, such that the top-level 'Forums, New Posts' menu option doesn't check the folders that aren't interested?

For example, I'm not a Werewolf-er, and I'm unlike to be going to any game groups outside the UK in the near future, so it would useful to me not to have to skip past the postings in those categories, but I still like to see what's new in a lot of other folders at the same time without having to check them all individually.

Would anyone else find this worthwhile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the Control Panel for the forums. From there you can exclude entire forums from showing up in your new posts lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, sorry, I did spend a while trying to find something before I posted. Thanks!

Edit: And having just gone and done it and seen how glaringly obvious it is, I'm baffled as to how I spent a good ten minutes looking and just didn't see that option blush Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.