United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Palmyra: Dan, Rich, Mark

We taught Rich this little filler and set to it. Rich started off buying up yellow, which Dan and I ignored, both concentrating on building up green. Dan must've had a handful of green contract cards as he plunked them down turn after turn. I ended up boosting green a bit and then taxing Rich's yellow holdings. Red was largely ignored. By the end of the second day Dan and I had taken our profits in green, but not completely divested ourselves of it. Rich started diversifying also, we all ended up with a bit of red, Dan and Rich were in Yellow and now it was Rich and I will green. On the start of the third day I took profits in Red and then crushed it with a tax card and then a -3 card. Rich and I built up green nicely, but it was yellow that won the game for Rich over me by a nose. He played a +2 yellow card as the last card of the game which boosted him just enough for the win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.