Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Luck
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like being able to configure my front page now.

How about adding a section for Hot/Recent/Active uploaded files. It would be nice to see the latest player aids and such as they arrive.

Also, I would like to see, along with Hot, Recent and Active, a Relevant option. This would show me recent geeklists, images, marketplace, trade entries, etc, for games that I've rated (or maybe the games where I've checked "Notify me of new content"). This way I get to see the stuff that references the games I know and play.

Of course, combining the two above suggestions would be the best of all worlds. Seeing the latest player aids for the games I play...!

Thanks again for all your hard work, Adie.

-JL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lemming wrote:
Also, I would like to see, along with Hot, Recent and Active, a Relevant option. This would show me recent geeklists, images, marketplace, trade entries, etc, for games that I've rated (or maybe the games where I've checked "Notify me of new content"). This way I get to see the stuff that references the games I know and play.

But you already get this notification of this content! If you check the 'notify me of new content' box for a game then you receive an email that updates you whenever anything new is added for that particular game. This seems like a more targeted and easier approach than adding yet another list to your front page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Luck
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's true, I like that feature and I use it quite a bit. But to get to the information, I have to open geekmail, then open several update notices. I would rather see it all at a glance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.