Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the first time playing for all of us, since the game had just arrived from France a few days earlier. Everyone was excited to try it because we had all been waiting for probably a month now for it to arrive. We were 6 players and it seemed like the stack of cards per person was a fairly good size when dealt out. I was able to translate all the rules for the new arrows so the explanation of the game went fairly quickly. Very early in the game I realized which cards would be hardest for me. I quickly false grabbed on one of those stupid "s" symbols. The next few grabs were false grabs as well... I had one where I grabbed the totem with the wrong hand as well as several other people. During one right hand grab, several people went for it witht eh wrong hand - but all the wrong people let go and left just one holding it! She got a round of "why didn't you let him false grab it" from everyone else. Just kidding of course. Due to the difficulty of everyone's first time in seeing matches, the game went really slow as everyone had their share of false grabs. Dan didn't try at all for any grabs or arrows, which skewed the game play quite a bit. But things stayed even for a majority of the game. Eventually Elizabeth played her last card and very quickly Ricky false grabbed. Elizabeth was the first winner of the new game! Dan reached his goal of getting the majority of the cards, so he was a winner in his own special way. People still commented on how much more fun the fast paced original jungle speed was but I have a feeling we will get used to these cards eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.