Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first game involved John Moore, Lenny Leo, my wife Gail and myself. After bursting out to an early lead, I was overcome by Lenny, who burst to the finish line for the victory.

A second match was in order, this time contested by Lenny, Ashton, Willerd, Darren, John and myself. Ashton emerged the victor.

With the return of the 'Cult of the Cups' hierarchy of John Moore, Jerry Maus and Lenny Leo, the one-week hiatus for Bluff was immediately ended. Three matches were played.

Game 1: Lenny, Ashton, Darren, Willerd, John, Greg

Amazingly, on the very first roll, Willerd refused to believe that it was possible to have 9 stars on the 30 dice, so he called Lenny's estimate. Incredibly, there were 14 stars, so Willerd lost all 5 of his dice on the very first roll! What made this even more surprising was that Lenny had five stars under his cup!

Lenny subsequently rode this momentum to capture the victory, surviving a three player showdown between Jerry, himself and myself, each of us having only 1 dice remaining.

Game 2 & 3: Jerry, Ashton, Willerd, John, Jon Comeaux

Unfortunately, no one took notes on these games, so I have no idea who won the matches. I guess I have to increase my pay to the note-takers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.