Jake Thornton
United Kingdom
Wallsend
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
No indeed, you need a bright room to see what's going on here.

Played this today with a couple of fellow sociopaths and had a merry time slaughtering our nearest and dearest (and anyone else within reach).

Richard, as usual, grasped the whole thing very quickly and seemed to be off on an early lead, tormenting and murdering his family with unseemly glee.

Matt started a little slower, but soon caught up and I was left in the wake of their procession of hearses as they both had 4 dead to my 2.

However, as they were clearly on the way out (as families) both of the survivors were having an entirely cheery time and weren't in any immediate danger of an early demise. Unfortunately, I just couldn't seem to get the cards I needed and killed my third for a paltry score, out of desperation. I didn't want to be the only one left to mourn now, did I?

Within a hand or two all the glad tidings that had been visited on the survivors of Matt and Richard's families had been swept aside and I was worried they'd be underground all too soon. So, still without the cards needed to visit unpleasantness on my own kith and kin I ended the game by killing off Matt's last who died without cares. At least, I thought, that stopped either of them making their lead any bigger...

But lo and behold, when we came to count up I won! Final scores were 140/120/120. My lack of corpses was obviously only because I lavished so much care on the few I created. A splendid surprise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.