Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Neff
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the fortune of playing this game with my wife, her sister and her sister's husband on New Years Eve. I'm not usually much on games like this, but I can't express how much fun we had playing that night.

The four catagories on the game give a decent variety of selections, like humming or whistling songs trying to get your partner(s) to guess what song it is. We laughed so hard on a couple of occasions that we had to leave the room to keep the other person from laughing while trying to hum/whistle.

You've got charades types of tasks, definitions, spelling (in reverse order no less), and molding clay to give clues. There are a good variety of actions that you need to perform, and if you've got the right group of people, this game can simply be a riot.

This is not the type of game that I would typically play on a regular basis, but for a change of pace with a fun loving group of people, this game can be quite a bit of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I find Cranium to be exceptionally easy. So easy that that only fun "mini-game" for me in the sculpting one because you can actually get clever with it.

Cranium is one of the reasons why I having steadily been introducing European-style games into my family. I've got people playing Settlers of Catan and RoboRally. Soon we will be playing Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.