• [+] Dice rolls
Graham Andrew
United Kingdom
Wickford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking into it too. The Days of Wonder site says that it is presently out of print and the FAQ page states that out of print means they don't know when or if it'll come back.

What I find weird is that Volumes 1 and 3 are still in print and in stock at DoW and indeed on the shelf at the Orc's Nest in Central London, yet Volume 2 isn't...

Do let me know if you should find it before I do, and I'll try to do vice versa!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob H. T.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if it's getting reprinted. It's still available. You can get it on GamesbyJames.com for $29.99.

This is a local franchise in the Twin Cities. Great company; no deep discounts I'm afraid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Fergus
United Kingdom
St.Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CorporalRutland wrote:
I'm looking into it too. The Days of Wonder site says that it is presently out of print and the FAQ page states that out of print means they don't know when or if it'll come back.

What I find weird is that Volumes 1 and 3 are still in print and in stock at DoW and indeed on the shelf at the Orc's Nest in Central London, yet Volume 2 isn't...

Do let me know if you should find it before I do, and I'll try to do vice versa!

Volumes 1 and 3 where both reprinted this year, but Chinese made and not German like the original print run. I bought both volumes this year and the quality is appalling - warped boards, paper thin cards.

I have no doubt that volume 2 will be re-printed in the near future but I sincerely hope they've taken heed from complaints on these forums. I also sent a complaint to DoW.

That said, currently 2nd hand copies of the original volume 2 German made game are hard to find, and where they are available, they are fetching a huge premium.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention I recently bought new copies of TTR and TTR:E for presents. The TTR is Chinese printed and the TTR:E German, but using far lighter (cheaper) quality components than the old print runs. In fact, I'm not sure the TTR:E printed in Germany is actually much better quality then the Volume 1 and 3 expansions printed in China!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CorporalRutland wrote:

Not weird at all when you consider that the Switzerland map was a highly rated long out of print map on hundreds of want lists before it was reprinted.

I wouldn't be surprised if first month sales of vol. 2 rivaled that of 1 & 3 combined. Makes perfect sense for it to be sold out long before the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Alonso
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen this in their local game stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Alonso
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FOUND! They had two. Universe Games in MN. One left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Smith
Australia
Melbourne
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen 5 copies in Good Games Melbourne Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam P
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone's interested, there is a copy at my FLGS I could pick up...

Edit:

Sold out here, sorry everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls