CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb

It's seems like this is the year of the reprint, yet the selection that is coming out of Nuremberg so far, is well a bit lackluster. Besides Cleopatra and Shogun, i'm just not feeling excited so far this year. Maybe if the elusive Tempus would finally make it to daylight I'd feel just a little better, but so far, BLAH

So tell me what is exciting everyone, and light a spark for my post Nur Adam order.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb

wow, nothing, nada. I can hear the crickets in here. Never heard the Nuremberg buzz so silent. I guess I'll save money this spring. This will give me a chance to catch up on 2005's titles and oldies but goodies... meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I'm content to read about the reports after-the-fact. There's not enough information about most of the games to get excited about them in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I skipped Nuremberg for the first time in ten years, can't watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl when I am in Nuremberg!

devil

John
Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John Bohrer wrote:
I skipped Nuremberg for the first time in ten years, can't watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl when I am in Nuremberg!

devil

John
Pittsburgh

Come on....

It's on ARD - Die Übertragung ist wegen der Zeitverschiebung von Mitternacht bis 03.55 Uhr vorgesehen.

You can watch it in the hotel room. Midnight to 4:00am... on channel 1 in Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noaceyet wrote:
John Bohrer wrote:

devil

John
Pittsburgh

Come on....

It's on ARD - Die Übertragung ist wegen der Zeitverschiebung von Mitternacht bis 03.55 Uhr vorgesehen.

You can watch it in the hotel room. Midnight to 4:00am... on channel 1 in Germany.

I would rather watch it at live at Ford Field. Go Steelers!

John
Röthlisberg, PA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.