Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just bought the italian version of HeroScape. The italian manual is a true nigthmare: i'm 35 years old, i play BG from an entire life, but i've never seen a piece of ....crap like this rulebook.
Please, can someone email me (or address me at) an original English rulebook (i mean the advanced rules i don't care about the basics), so i can understand what the translator's dead brain are supposed to say?
Thanks soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be available here:

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs_instructions&lette...

Scroll down to Heroscape.

You probably want the Heroscape Master Game Guide. The Heroscape 2nd Edition Rules are 256mb, the Master Game Guide by itself is only 85mb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/HeroScape_2nd_Edition_...

They also have their other rule books there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, mates. I was not able to find the Manual page.... maybe i was too angry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a right to be hacked off, there's no excuse for that sort of shoddiness from a company. Laziness, or greed, or both?

I was ready to send you a copy. Glad the Geeks stepped up to the plate once again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.