Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone who has it available at their Barnes and Noble store who is having the 50% off sale could pick up "Game of Thrones: A Clash of Kings Expansion" for me? Here is a link to what it looks like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/10873

My local store doesn't have it (they did have the regular Game of Thrones which I did pick up) and I'd like to get it at that super cheap price if possible. I'd of course pay you however you like (paypal, check, money order) for the game and shipping. I can even toss in 10

I'm hoping at the end of the month to put together than nine player version of the game and have a super blowout session of it for my birthday party, but you need that expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
GAME ARTIST
mbmbmbmbmb
This is out-of-print for at least the rest of this month, according to FFG, so it seems unlikely that any B&Ns would still have it in stock. My local game shop has one left I could get for you, but it is at full retail... Good luck though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Munnerlyn
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I happen to be going to some shops right by the closest Barnes and Noble later today so I'll pop in and take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check tomorrow...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope....

4 B&N checked. Only one had Game of Thrones....but no expansion. Saw 6 copies of TI. No more WoR, and only 2 of 4 stores had anything FFG left...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noaceyet wrote:
Nope....

4 B&N checked. Only one had Game of Thrones....but no expansion. Saw 6 copies of TI. No more WoR, and only 2 of 4 stores had anything FFG left...

Thanks for checking Rob!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Munnerlyn
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up going later than I intended. All they had left for 50% off at mine was a bunch of Poker chips.. which I got some of to replace the dinky chips in my Modern Art.

No Game of Thrones stuff at all though, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.