Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
This is a neat little Michael Schacht design that I just picked up not too long ago. You've got a deck of cards numbered from 0-59. You take out a set number depending upon the number of players and away you go. The cards divisible by 5 have a picture of a chicken and some eggs. Those are the bad cards -- kinda like the ox heads in 6 Nimmt. Simply deal out the cards equally to all players and play a simple trick-taking game. The highest card of the trick wins the trick (and any chickens/eggs that come with it.) At the end of the hand, you count the total number of chicken cards in your hand and multiply that number by the total number of eggs on all cards. All other cards neither hurt nor help you. Example: Stephen collects a chicken card with 4 eggs, and another chicken card with 2 eggs. Score = 2 (chickens) x 6 (eggs) = 12. Remember scoring is bad. However, there is one crucial detail I haven't told you about. When you're dealt your cards, you first have to arrange them in your hand before you play. Once you've done so, the order cannot be changed. Then, whenever it is your turn to play, you can only play from the left side or the right side of your hand. This is, on one hand, pretty interesting, and on the other hand, pretty chaotic. This is the kind of game where it really helps to know your opponents well. I did enjoy it, however, and look forward to playing it again in the future. Kelly and I took turns putting all our eggs into one basket, and Kelan easily won again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.