4 Posts

Gloom» Forums » General

Subject: Cards in Expansion Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darius Tan
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hey, can anyone out there help me with this?

I've bought a deck of the original Gloom and the expansion deck together, and mixed the 2 decks together.

Now I wish to exchange my original Gloom deck (the faulty one), with a new one from the shop, however, my deck is mixed up, and I can't separate the 2 decks.

I've tried separating the 2 decks by looking at their quality but quite frankly, the cards are too inconsistent to tell which is from the original deck.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has the list of cards for the Gloom Unhappy Home expansion deck. This could be a very long shot, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Borges
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, RIGHT when I was mixing the two decks it hit me that I probably should have written out which cards were from the expansion.
Sorry, I can't help you out, but I hope someone out there can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean carver

Oregon
msg tools
atlas games has listings of the decks cards available on their web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darius Tan
Singapore
flag msg tools
Thanks for the tip. Managed to find the card list for Unhappy Homes at atlas's site.

However, after I went back to the shop to request for an exchange, I realised that the new batch of cards are just as bad, if not, worse. So I figured that I'll make do with cards that I know are bad than to get cards that may be very very bad. And after reading some of the 'horror' tales from the previous threads, that is VERY possible....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.