Popular Tags: [View All]
Helen Holzgrafe
United States
Happy Valley
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rules state that "at the start of the Upkeep Phase, the player may move his investigator to any location or street area of his choice in Arkham".

Is this the start of upkeep for all players (ie before the First Player's Upkeep turn) or at the beginning of the returning investigator's Upkeep Phase?

This made a huge difference in planning for one of our games. I won't say here how we resolved it, but I would like to know the official answer on this.

-Helen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'd say at the very beginning of the turn (before anyone has his own Upkeep and can roll to remove Curses/Blessings ecc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JGT
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does say at the start of the Upkeep Phase, so I agree with Luke.

The only way I can see this mattering is if someone wanted to get "healed" by Vincent or Carolyn or someone else's healing item or spell, and that someone will unfortunately act later than the healer in the turn rotation. However you played it, I hope that player got his chit back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's before, soo you can be healed or heal yorself, then upkeep fase and be healed or heal yourself, and if you have the stone you can almost recover all your points...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.