Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three requests (2 of which would make my life INCREDIBLY easier):

#1) Repeating the plea made a few weeks ago (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/766140) (and actually, something I'd requested/asked for almost 6 months ago, initially):

There are 11 different "contents" that can be sent as "Updated Games" emails (12 if you include new games for sale, which, of course, is a different button)

These are one-button items:
Images
Links
Files

But the actual written content has 8 different options:
Session reports
General articles
Rules questions
Reviews
Variants
Strategy articles
Announcements
Image comments

I'd like the option to select JUST those contents that I want to receive (for instance, for me, I'm only interested in: Links, files, general articles, strategy articles, variants and rules questions). Since, when I get the mail, I need to go through every link sent, it can be pretty laborious to get through the mail - especially if it builds up at all (since you have to click through EVERY 'article" - even things like Image comments, which I have no interest in seeing... Having this ability would help my 'mail reading' shrink from 3 hours twice a week, to closer to 1 hour, which would be GREAT.

#2) Allow the "My Collection" interface to have an additional filter, where just those games WISHED for can be pulled up. All that is needed is another column for "wish rating" - although, that info CAN be selected through the "edit" button.

#3) Please reinstate/reinstall the ability to browse session reports by group and date (so you can, in fact, see all the games played by the group on a given date).

Thanks!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the user who wrote the article linked above, I'll 2nd request #1! Please add this!

I'd also 2nd #s 2 and 3 as well. All good ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers crossed, Alan...

I first brought up Point #1 back in September -- when it first started taking nearly 2 hours to go through mail

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.