Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Chappelear
United States
Kensington
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I'm travelling on a hidden path to a red location, I have to roll a 5 or less on two dice to make it, otherwise I get stuck halfway... got it. But what about when I'm leaving the hidden location, and heading on a red line towards a tan spot/location? Do I have to make the roll to leave? Does it matter if I'm backtracking or heading straight through the other side?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Johnson
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to make a dice roll when entering a red field. There is no mention of a dice roll when entering a tan field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Crawford
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Think of it in this way:
From a game mechanic viewpoint - only the field you are traveling to dictates your turn and movement requirements no matter what you were standing on.
From a theme viewpoint - If a hidden valley exists, it is hidden to you while trying to find it from magical forces or well camouflaged trails. But a field that is part of an everyday road you can always get back to because 1) you're familiar with it and 2) society has plenty of landmarks to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.