Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the card i like the giants but why the silly change of back to the cards!

this is in both expansions that change the endding

you could have had the monsters giants just added in to the normal blue deck as monsters and only the plot cards diffrent,

this way you could of had giants/vassels in the normalbase game vs dragons game too as just more a varied battles..

becuase it means if i play the giant version, my other decks dark forrest tomb or terror get missed out from blue and up...

silly silly design! dont do it again FF games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still combine them, you know...it's not like they're going to explode.

If you're worried about players knowing whether the next card is a regular card or expansion card, just take one of your unused cards (maybe an unused hero card) and put it on top of the deck. Players always draw the card below that one, so they'll never see the back until they draw it.

I think the convenience of being able to re-separate the decks after mixing them makes changing the card backs well worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.