Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I am forced to play monopoly I usually insist on rounding all money to the nearest 5. People seem to like that change well enough.

I am hoping to bump this up to the nearest 10. And when people are comfortable enough with that, 50... ultimately I want the minimum cash incriment to be the 500.. all properties and houses are free. No community chest cards pay you off or have to be paid. Passing Go does not get you 200. Eventually someone will get a monopoly and take everyone out.

Zero sum monopoly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valdir Jorge
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi J!

You wrote:
When I am forced to play monopoly

Who forces you to play Monopoly? If it's a friend, you need new friends. If it's your kids, have you considered a good whack on the head? shake

I've never been in such a situation, but if someone ever invites me to play Monopoly, my reply will be "I'm sorry, my religion doesn't allow me to play bad board games".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.