United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that with the end of football season comes the beginning of the Nascar season and of course fantasy auto racing. We have a BGG fantasy auto racing league set up in Yahoo Fantasy Sports. It's fun, easy, free and you'll be playing against your fellow BGG folks. The league can hold up to 50 people and we need some more warm bodies so give it a try.

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

BGG Racing ID# 8203
Password: gamer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to lend my encouragement. It will be fun. I am NOT a NASCAR fan, but the way they have this fantasy league set up works really well. It only takes a few minutes each week, you have to make tough choices, and it is fun to follow along with the results and standings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I joined today. I usually spend the time with my father who watches the Sunday NASCAR races. So I figures this would just give me a little something to get into it by having a few specific drivers to be pulling for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.