Italy
Castellana Grotte
(BA)
flag msg tools
Use the force
badge
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen
mbmbmbmbmb
Until now on all my game sessions the colonist on the colonist's ship was replaced with the exact number of the players of the game because we consider only the empty spaces on PINK buildings for the supply of the ship.
But we never have to put one more colonist over the number of the players.

The question is:
Do you consider production buildings as Sugar Mill(large or not), Indigo Plant(large or not), Coffee Roaster and Tobacco facility as empty spaces for the replacement of colonist on the ship?????

Second question.
At the end of a captain phase.
With a small warehouse.
3 corn produced left.
Do I have to keep only 1 of them or Can I keep all of them.
The rules say in ADDICTION to the usually kept good I can keep all goods of ANOTHER kind.

So if I've 3corn and 3Indigo => I keep 1 corn and 3 indigo
if I've 3corn => I keep 1 corn
Is it correct?
Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Peters
Germany
Boeblingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The question is:
Do you consider production buildings as Sugar Mill(large or not), Indigo Plant(large or not), Coffee Roaster and Tobacco facility as empty spaces for the replacement of colonist on the ship?????

Yes, all free spaces are counted, be they on a pink or a production building.

Quote:
Do I have to keep only 1 of them or Can I keep all of them.

You can keep all. You may keep one barrel of any one good (standard) and you may keep all barrels of any one other good. So you can see it as not keeping the one standard barrel but keeping all barrels of corn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other way to think about it is to put aside your one normal barrel of any kind, and then of your remaining barrels take all of one type and keep those as well even if they're the same kind as the normal barrel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.