Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
Bluff details: The last game I played this evening. A good filler game and one that I haven't seen hit the table in a few weeks. Although there were cries for 'Pit... PIT.... PIT!!" we opted instead for Bluff (aka Liar's Dice). Always fun, and reasonably fast with lots of smack-talk this game is one of the few that gets brought (if not always played) to every session. Craig who usually is the loudest smalk-talker and one of the last survivors was out very early in the game (1st eliminated). I guess without Diamond Dan there to compete against him, Craig loses his drive! The rest of us shook cups (with 7 players, we had to use 5 regular dice in a styrofoam cup) and did our best to eliminate our fellow players. It was a good game that saw us finish in the following order (from first eliminated to the winner): Craig, Jeff, Jenn, Dave B, David H, Alison, Rich.

Since I didn't play the other games tonight, I'll just give passing comments:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.